PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, June 25, 2012

Fairy Wishes


I think my favorite fantasy creature must be fairies, because I so love to color them and use them on cards and projects.  Take this stamped image, a QKD new release from artist Victoria Griffin, called "Astra".

I made another card after coloring her with my trusty Copics.  There are lots of swirls on the patterned paper on my card base, as well as my diecut frame.  A diecut border woven with ribbon and a handmade brown paper flower finish off my card.

So, if you were to meet up with this fairy, and she were in the mood to grant you a fairy wish, what would it be?  My wish would be an endless supply of paper: cardstock, patterned, lacy, embossed, 12x12, 8.5x11, textured, any and all, please and thank you, Astra!!

Queen Kat Designs has so many fairy and whimsical stamps far sale!  And don't forget, we have a new fan page on Google+ !!  Come join us!!

No comments: