PagesPat's Ponderings

Friday, June 8, 2012

Royal Birthday Wishes

All hail the Queen!!  That's Vikki, the Queen of Queen Kat Designs!  Today is her birthday and I made this card just for her.  I used a QKD stamped image called "Bunny Girl" by artist Jaz Higgins.
I colored her with Copics, then used my Creative Memories Circle cutting system to frame her.  A leftover lacy circle diecut is her "shadow".
I found the most wonderful distressed patterned paper at HobbyLobby, and got one of each color.  I placed a strip of coordinating paper in back of my image, then added a strip of webbing.
I finished off the card with a set of charms that gives Her Highness the wish for sweet dreams on her birthday.
Enjoy your day, my queen!!
Crafters, in celebration of Her Highness' birthday, QKD is offering 32% off all rubber stamps.  That includes this one, the other new releases, even clearance stamps!!  Hurry on over to the QKD Shoppe for your "sale of the century"!!

1 comment:

Holly Young said...

Very pretty! Love those big eyes!