PagesPat's Ponderings

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Winter Tilda and Edwin

That's another swap completed. I made five of these Jumbo ATCs (they measure 3.5x5"). I used Basic Grey paper, and colored my images with Copics. The snowflakes at the top of each of my ATCs are from the QuicKutz Revolution border die. The only requirement for these JATCs is a sparkly snowflake somewhere on them.
Speaking of QuicKutz, I got an Epic Six for Christmas from my mom. It's on my cabinet, next to my Cricut, but I haven't read the book yet, so I haven't tried it out. I have several 2x2 dies, one or two 4x4 dies, and some other brands of dies like SIzzix. I'm saving up for a Nestabilities set.
Sadly, I received no gift cards this year.
I have been such a sloth this week. Sleeping until ten am isn't enough--no, I have not worn makeup since Christmas Day, and have barely poked my nose out the door except to mail out packages for scrapping friends.

3 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

LOL! Are we twins? That's exactly what I've been doing this entire week, and I LOVE it!!!! It will all be over way too soon as I have to go back to work next week. UGH! LOVE your ATC! It's so pretty with the colors you chose and love the bling too! Happy New Year! hugs!

Candy said...

Happy New Year, Pat!
Hope you are enjoying your time to sleep in, rest and create :o)
Beautiful JATC!!! Love the colours and bling :o)
Hugs, Candy

cabio's craft corner said...

Cute ATC for sharing with us. Thanks and happy new year to you and yours :o)
Hugs,
Cabio