PagesPat's Ponderings

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Looking Up

Christmas wasn't a disaster, though we had a few near misses. But everyone enjoyed themselves in their own way, and we look forward now to a new year. As promised, I've posted some of the pages in my 24 Days Before Christmas.
Although it seemed easy enough, one photo a day up until Christmas, there were a couple days I couldn't remember, or desire, to take a picture, but I did, sometimes on the very mundane parts of my day.

December 17 was easy to take a photo. Our school performed the Nutcracker Suite. The problem was in choosing which of many pictures I took to scrap.


My son's birthday is December 18, and I took off that day to be with him. We went to see the movie Avatar in 3D (awesome movie), and later the whole family went out for Sushi.



More snow fell, and the forest preserves were postcard pretty.
Now that the holiday is behind us, we are homebound couch potatoes this weekend. We have watched the entire first season of Eureka (my Christmas gift), slept late, eaten leftovers and relaxed mightily. Wendy has read ALL her books she received Christmas Day (that's four manga and a novel) and my hubby and son have also watched their respective DVDs.
There's so much more in the works, but I'll save that for later. It's getting late and I'm hoping the Coke I drank this afternoon doesn't keep me up much longer. G'nite.




No comments: