PagesPat's Ponderings

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

100th page...SCORE!!

I was up bright and early this morning, in order to catch our Christmas lights just as dawn was breaking. My camera, although good, won't let me change the shutter speed (or it will, I just don't know how to get to that menu...yet). Anyway, I had to have enough light to see the bushes and house, but enough dark to show off the lights.
This is my 100th layout page in 2009, marking this day the day I fulfilled my goal of 100 pages this year, as well as the 365 handmade items (that I have now surpassed!).
Y'all know what that means. I will have a pretty little bundle of blog candy ready for someone to win. I promise to make the time to post a photo of the candy by the end of the weekend. In the meantime, I am basking in the glory of my victory LOL.

No comments: