PagesPat's Ponderings

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Confession Time

Being raised Catholic, I have this irresistable urge to confess my wrongdoings. So saying, I have to admit that this is the last page I have scrapped for my 24 Days Before Christmas album. I thought I would have a nice finished album to show off Christmas Day, but Dec. 11-18 is sitting in the computer waiting to be printed, and it's almost time to go to bed and I haven't taken one for today!
Life gets so busy this month. We put so much pressure on ourselves to make and bake treats, shop for that special something for those special someones, make the house shine--I had a day off today and I can't say that I used it wisely. I didn't bake, I didn't buy presents, unless you count the two gift cards I bought while at the grocery store, I managed one load of clothes and one load of dishes and a clean bathroom before I lost interest. My presents are ready to wrap but I haven't brought out my paper yet. And my scrap room is a sty again!!
The tree is up but not lit, and all my Christmas decorations and the fun stuff I adore to play with at this time of year are still up in the attic. I feel like the song title "Where Are You Christmas?" I need a visit from St. Nick to shake me out of this funk. Tomorrow I'm putting on Christmas music and come hell or high water I'm wrapping presents at the very least. Anything to kick the Christmas spirit into gear.
Hope everyone else is faring better than I!!

No comments: