PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, December 14, 2009

24 days before Christmas continues

I have been crafting, I promise! I just haven't had much time to take pictures and post my work. I have scrapped the days before Christmas up to December 10, and have the photos taken up thru today. I even have an idea of what I want to take a picture of tomorrow, but that's another day! On December 3rd, the Chicagoland area got its first snow. It wasn't much, but it sure was pretty! I was able to catch the falling snow with my camera (it didn't last long).
To show how busy I've been, and how much of my life is spent at work, I took a shot at the clock as I caught a glimpse of it and, although I was still banging away at my computer, realized quitting time had come and gone. This is a busy month for us (I work at a school). We have classes this week, then at least the kids will be gone for the next two weeks. We get Christmas Eve and Day, as well as New Year's Eve and Day, off as holidays. I put in for vacation days between CHristmas and New Year's, and boy, am I looking forward to that time off!!

On Saturday, I went to another All Day crop, and my sister enjoyed the last one so much she met me there again. She got 13 pages done. I got nine pages done, plus I finished a few Christmas projects as well.
I'm liking the 8x8 pagesfor this layout, especially when I showcase just one photo on each page. The patterned paper, called "Holiday" from Me & My Big Ideas, is so pretty I hate to cover it up with too many embellishments, so I just frame out the photo, add a journaling tag and maybe one or two embellies that aren't too much 3D.


No comments: