PagesPat's Ponderings

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Whiff of Joy trifold card

I wanted to make a trifold card that was less froufrou and could be given to a boy or girl. I think this works, even though it has a flower or two, they are shaped just a little off from the regular flower pattern to keep the card neutral. The paisley print paper made me think of western theme, but the only stamped images I had like that were this one (the foxes are wearing bandanas). The embellies are mostly metal charms and clips.
Now that I've made enough cards for my swaps, I have to once again clean off my craft table (it's like my bed linens-every morning I make it and every night I muss it up!). It seems when the muse hits, I just keep pushing things out of the way (I have a big table). Now that my project is finished, I can't seem to find the energy or creativity to make something new until I can see the top of my table!
One suggestion to making these cards more easily---get yourself a ScorPal! I used one from a scrappin' buddy's for my cards (thanks Shelly), and plan to use my Michael's/Joann's/HobbyLobby's/Archiver's coupon to get myself one as well. You can score a bunch of cards in five minutes or less!

No comments: