PagesPat's Ponderings

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Corner Bookmark Tutorial

Now this is not my ortiginal idea, I scraplifted from another crafter's blog, but I haven't been able to find her again. And I've been asked how to make them, so here's my first ever tutorial. Start with a pice of patterned paper 4"x8" and FOLD in half.
Cut on the diagonal so that you have three pieces: your folded triangle and two extra triangles (you can use these on another project or if the paper is two-sided, use the other side to embellish your bookmark).

Adher the other side of the right triangle, leaving the long side open to slip over the corner of a page (I zip my Tombow down the side, but with only half on the paper so that the seal is skinnier).


Decorate at will, but remember it will slip into your book, so keep it as flat as you can.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well duh! I got it Pat!!!! Your photos were perfect and your tut even more so! Thanks for showing me - this will be total fun cause I have a ton of leftovers the perfect size and especially double sided!!! WOO HOO!

Linda
Yahoo - Scrapbook Place