PagesPat's Ponderings

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Baby Girl Paper Bag Album

Remember when PBA's were all the rage? Are they still in??? No matter, I love making them. Here's one that I made for one of our teachers. She had a little girl named Violet. I found out that all her children have Disney character names.
There's Jasmine, Sebastian, Diego and now little Violet. If I had known her better, I would have made her a Disney-themed baby PBA. Next time I give out one of these beauties, I'll find out a little more about the family.

The page above uses teddy bears that were embossed on a 12x12 piece of patterned paper. I didn't get to use it as background paper--the teddy bears were too cute so I cut them all out!

There's plenty of room for photos, as well as journaling tags in the "pockets" of each layout. There are more pages of course, but these are my faves.



No comments: