PagesPat's Ponderings

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Birthday Trifold shutter card

This is the third card I made for the swap. As you can see by comparing the other two posted, I'm getting more daring and filling up the card more fully. The sentiment on the front is cricut-cut, the stamp is Stampin Up (I believe). The most difficult part now is trying to match up my leftover scraps of paper to each card! And it doesn't look like I've even made a dent in my leftovers! I guess I need to get scrapping!

3 comments:

cabio's craft corner said...

this is cool! Love the busy shapes & details on this card!
Hugs,
Cabio

Norma said...

Wow, Pat, you've become quite an expert at making these tri-fold cards. Gorgeous! And the other previous 3 also. Do you get faster at making them?Love all the little details that you've put on them.

Hugs.
Norma

Vivi Casale said...

Pat, your tri-fold-card is so beautiful! I love all of them!!!
they made me to give a try!!
Hugs
Vivi