PagesPat's Ponderings

Friday, July 31, 2009

Hello Kitty card

My daughter is 14 and CRAZY for Hello Kitty. I received some diecuts from a scrapping friend on Scrapbook Place Yahho Group and decided to make her a card. Since I was scoring and cutting trifold shutter cards for another buddy, I made it into the shutter card you see here. I know, so many trifold shutter cards, and I promise to show my other work, but I've been creating these cards like crazy. I think my next Rain cards on Magnolia-licious Yahoo Group will be the trifolds as well.
On a side note, I received a Sizzix Sidekick as a PIF on SBP group and my first die is the new Hello Kitty. Wendy is at my side, waiting to try it out. I may have to give up my Sidekick to her!

2 comments:

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Super Cute, Pat! I love that Hello Kitty Cartridge!

Diane said...

Pat this card is absolutely adorable! I love your work.