PagesPat's Ponderings

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Leftovers

I am an admitted paperholic, so when I used a small portion of some patterned paper last week, I put the leftover pieces in a pile on top of my desk. When I got a chance to create this weekend, I used up all the leftover paper on these six cards. Above is a stamped image of Edwin from Magnolia. I colored him with copics and glitzed his shoes and wings with Liquid Glass. I put him on a log and tried to make the embellishments simple and boyish.
On these cards I used stamped images I received in a swap or RAK, and would love to know where they came from--aren't they cute?! I think I have almost enough birthday cards for my Gram's Christmas package--I make birthday cards for every member of the family for her and put them in chronological order with their names written BIG on the envies. (What else can you give a 99 year old for Christmas?)

I love this mouse. The sentiment inside the card goes with it and says "Flat out wishing you a Happy Birthday". I got this mystery image from another crafter and don't know who makes the stamp, but it's a favorite of mine now!
Bella is over for the weekend, which means I'll have plenty of photos to scrap in the next couple of weeks! Have a great week!


5 comments:

Barb Hardeman said...

You did a wonderful job using up your scrap paper with this Edwin. He looks great sitting on that log. Your RAK cards are adorable too and I love the bottom one, the mouse that's flat out!! What a cute image and sweet card...
Hugs
Barb

Nancy said...

Great job getting all those cards made and they all turned out super! Edwin looks so cute sitting on that log and the card does look very boyish. Great job.
Hugs,
Nancy

Laurel said...

Love your Edwin!! What a great set of cards to give your grandma. Hugs

cabio's craft corner said...

Your Edwin is adorable sitting on the log. Great color scheme to use too on him too...Cute!
hugs,
Cabio

Vivi Casale said...

Cute Edwin.. I love you card!!
Hugs
Vivi