PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, July 20, 2009

New Cricut Cartridge

I just received the new Indie Arte Cricut cartridge today. It was waiting for me to pounce on it, and pounce I did. The images you can cut from this cartridge is so totally now, like motorcycle momma cute. Here are just a couple 3D paper piecings I made from the Cricut. I know, I know, where does the motorcycle momma come into play? Wait til you see the other images you can cut! I ran out of time and had to start making dinner or the natives would have overrun the village. I didn't change out of my work clothes, went straight to my craft room and started playing with my new toy!
I even left the box from Zappo's go unopened until after supper, and I've been anxiously awaiting its arrival. I bought two new pairs of Keen sandals online, then had to exchange them for a smaller size. Anyone want great customer service, order from Zappo's. They scored all ten's as far as I'm concerned!

No comments: