PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, June 19, 2023

Zen Doodling is All about the Patterns

 

I pulled a back muscle, so instead of enjoying a weekend at my trailer with family, I spent it relaxing and creating more Zen doodles. This one is of a young woman; I have another to show you. But first, I always use a medium point gel pen. I now buy them in bulk off of Amazon!!

The doodle below is also of a young woman. I'm going to try my hand at a young man's face later in the week. These are pages from my newest art journal. I'm almost to the end so I will have to use the backs of the pages already filled. I try not to do so, in case of leakage, especially when I paint or use Copics on a doodle. But as the saying goes, Needs must!

BTW, this month's challenge at the Path of Positivity challenge blog has an optional twist of PATTERNS. If anything, doodles are just an arrangement of patterns. Hope to see some artwork from you over there.

No comments: