PagesPat's Ponderings

Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Summer Means A Farmers' Market!


 Until my tomato plants start blooming and tomatoes start turning red, I spend every Sunday morning at the local farmers' market. Although it's in the neighboring town, I live on the edge of mine and it's closer to go there than to my own town's market.

I love to browse through the stalls, check out the local artists/crafters, and choose fresh farm-grown vegetables and fruit. So last Sunday, I was inspired to create a Zen doodle of the bounty that is offered weekly. There's also a kettle corn vendor, as well as a crepe food truck. It's always great to see families and couples wandering up and down, enjoying the sunshine, walking their dogs, meeting up with neighbors and friends, and generally having a good time.

As you can see, I decided to color my veggies. I used colored pencils, which made sense with all the black ink on the page. Does it make you hungry?? LOL

No comments: