PagesPat's Ponderings

Saturday, May 23, 2020

Birthday Card for My Little Sister

I created a birthday card this month for my sister. She is the youngest of three (yes, I'm the oldest). In the last few years,we have grown so much closer. Between losing my husband, and mom moving in with her, we have reached out to each other for support, advice, help, hugs, shoulders to cry on and laughter breaks.
Although I have a shoe box full of cards already made, she deserves a brand new card. I colored an image from Scribbles Designs, actually, several images, that I've put together before. I just love the combination of the birthday greeting and the cake with my favorite characters from the Scribbles Store.
Since doing a MAJOR clean-out of my craft supplies, including papers, I still have a box or four of leftovers. I decided to make my card with just the supplies in the box. You may just see more cards using supplies that are "out of the box".  For example, the red paper framing my patterned paper has a big hole it it, which is covered up by my Scribbles image.
Anyway, enjoy the nicer weather!
Scribbles Designs Images used:

No comments: