PagesPat's Ponderings

Friday, May 15, 2020

12 months of xmas


Today's card is a DT make for the 12 months of Christmas Challenge Blog. This month's guest sponsor is Ike's Art,and I have colored an Ike's Art digi image called "High Five". I added the Santa hat to make him more merry, and created a scene using papers from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles.The sentiment is also from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles.
Doesn't he look like the part of Santa's helper? He's ready to give out those presents! If you haven't done so already, now's a good tie to start your Christmas card stash.After all, the year is almost half over! And if you create 2 cards a month and link them to the 12 Months of Christmas blog, you'll receive a free digi holiday paper. You will also be put into a drawing for prizes from our guest sponsor and our regular sponsor, Scribbles Designs.
I'm looking forward to seeing your cards at the 12 Months of Christmas blog. Happy crafting!
Ike's Art High Five image
DDD Papers from: Snowy Bokeh Trees Backgrounds in blue, Grungy Christmas in yellow,
DDD Sentiment "From our Home to Yours"
Challenges I am Entering:
Merry Little Christmas - Anything Goes


2 comments:

ike said...

That is really lovely Pat. I love the background and his very cute hat :-)
Thank you for using my image and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you all.
Hugz
IKE

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Helen said...

Love it, Pat - that Santa hat is just perfect!

Thanks for joining us at the Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog.

Helen x