PagesPat's Ponderings

Thursday, May 14, 2020

I Love (Virtual) Cats

I do love cats, real cats, but they don't like me. At least, they don't like my sinuses. I'm allergic to them. So this is unfortunately as near as I can get to these cute bundles of furry love. And my card today features an Ike's Art digi image called Chillin'.
I colored this precious puss with Copics and fussy cut her to pop her onto my background. I created the background with three patterned papers and a strip of ribbon. I have been de-cluttering my craft stash and all unorganized supplies have been going into a box. I am creating cards and projects from this box only, and this is my newest "use your stash" creation.
My sentiment is a two-parter; here's the second (inside) part:
I think that I am part cat! How about you? LOL
I am entering the following challenges:
Show Us Your Pussycats - Anything Goes
Ike's World Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (and a belated Happy Birthday, Ike!)
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - Anything w/a Critter Goes
Crafty Animals - Anything Goes w/an Animal

6 comments:

Lisa J said...

This cat looks comfy. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

Lori m said...

Fantastic card, adorable IKE's digi, too cute kitty lounging, reminds me of my beloved Tommy.
Thank you for playing along over at IKE's World Challenges, hugs, Lori m

Furrbster said...

This is amazing!!

Hugz Tinz

Borqna said...

Love this cat! Fantastic card!
Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
Good luck!

ike said...

Such a lovely card and great colouring. Such a shame you are allergic to kitties :-(
Thank you for coming to play at SUYP and IKEsWORLD Challenges, and for using one of my images.
I hope you and all your family are well.
Hugz
IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Granmargaret said...

Lovely cute card Thank you for Joining the challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies. Hope to see you again next time.