I relate this experience because growth is good. If I had had my wish to keep him at a certain stage of life, I would not have the grandchildren I have now, nor all the wonderful experiences with my son on his way to where he is now.
Come join us on the Path of Positivity with its new monthly theme of GROWTH. Sparkle N Sprinkle is the sole sponsor for the main prizes of this challenge. They are offering up two prizes for this challenge, which will be:
- $15.00 worth of digital images for the post or project that the DT deems most inspiring of the bunch.
- $15.00 worth of digital images for a person chosen in a random draw based on all entrants.
- One digital image from Creative Bug Digital Stamps for each person chosen as a DT Delight.
- One digital designer paper (made to order in a few different ways) from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles for one lucky voter who leaves a comment.
- One digital sentiment for every single person who enters the challenge.
This card reminds me of the time my son went out after it had rained and came in pretty much the way Rusty looks above, having scratched through the mud to pull up a few dandelions and clover for his mom. It's the thought that counts, right? Right?! LOL
Other Challenges I am Entering:
Not Just Cards - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Marker POP challenges - Anything Goes