PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, December 22, 2014

Outlawz Are Going Non-Traditional this Christmas

Hello my holiday peeps! Time for the last few cards to show off before the big day! This one showcases a lovely image from Digital Delights called Holiday Flippity Felicia and non-traditional Christmas colors. That's the new theme at the Outlawz Greetings challenge. nd Digital Delights is this week's sponsor!
After coloring Felicia, I fussy-cut her and popped her onto a royal blue piece of cardstock. I added lace, ribbon, pearls and snowflake buttons, along with some burgundy colored branches to embellish the heck out of my card.
I think it turned out well!
She's going to my blue-eyed blonde haired granddaughter, whose presents are lying under the Christmas tree as I write. She is he youngest of my five grandkids and they are all the loves of my life.
Need some "me time" during the hectic holiday preparations? I find peace and balance in my craft room. If you like to craft to keep your sanity, play along with the Outlawz Greetings challenge this week. Remember, make a Christmas card with non-traditional colors! See you there!

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

This is just so fun and a wonderfully cute fresh take on Christmas. Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed festive season and a 2015 filled with tons of love and joy.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}