PagesPat's Ponderings

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Brand New Challenge at the Outlawz Starts Today - Freebie Progressive!

Today I made a card for the grand opening of a new challenge at the Outlawz. It's the new monthly Freebie Progressive Challenge, running from December 1st through the last day of the month, and repeating each month of 2015.
Their first sponsor is Simply Betty Stamps, and does she have a lot of great images to choose from. We all got to use the image above, called Tangled Wednesday, to kick off the new challenge. And guess what? You can too!
The rules are very simple: join the challenge, send them an email to outlawzprogressivechallenge@gmx.com and then enter a project made with the image supplied before 6:00pm Outlawz Time on the last day of the month and you will automatically get the next image free. Now, who doesn't like FREE?!
So, on to my card. The image is, as I wrote, called Tangled Wednesday. I colored her with my trusty Copics, adding a little shine to her image. As she's tangled with Christmas tree lights, I added an over-sized Christmas bulb to the end of her card. My colors didn't photograph well, but they really are all shades of teal.

No comments: