PagesPat's Ponderings

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Kiss Me It's Christmas (almost)!

A while back, Betty of Simply Betty had a birthday bash and offered up a couple freebies on her Facebook page. I managed to snag this lovely and finally got a chance to give her some life.
Her name is "Kiss Me Betty" and I've used her on one of the last Christmas cards of the year. She looked like the type of girl who would like green hair-I think she looks good in green, don't you?
This card is a Z-fold card, with a holiday sentiment inside. I'm finished (I hope) with all my shopping and my cards and groceries (I'm hosting dinner). I just need to get my turkey for the big day!
How about you? Are you exhausted or full of excited energy? Are you finished shopping or just starting?

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Ooh this is just so fun. Love her in the bright colours and its a great design too.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}