PagesPat's Ponderings

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Fave Project Month at SBP!

Have you checked out the new challenge at Your Scrapbook Place? It runs for a month and it started on Monday.
"This challenge is about reminiscing. We have all made cards, scrapbook pages and other crafting items. This isn’t just about paper crafting, anything project you have made. 
The challenge is to pick your favorite crafted item that you made and post a picture of it along with why it’s your favorite. If you posted about your item, then feel free to link that post"



I think my favorite projects are those I made for my son's wedding. From invitations to favors, menus to boutonnieres, ring pillow to wedding card treasure box, I put a lot of time, sweat and love into each  item. 
The wedding was beach-themed and my now daughter-in-law lived and breathed Pinterest and YouTube. I am blessed that my son married a fellow crafter!
One of the wedding gifts I gave her was a Martha Stewart 18x18 Scrapbook with refill pages. She is still filling that puppy up! LOL
 


After the wedding I scored a shadow box frame on clearance and made a montage of wedding photos and memorabilia.

So, these are my fave projects, the things that mark my fave memories. I hope you have some great memories and some favorite projects to share with SBP Challenge blog this month.

No comments: