PagesPat's Ponderings

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Here's Another Card for Bugaboo!

I am in my glory, relaxing and crafting in my favorite room of the house, where all my papers and embellishments are at my fingertips. So I decided to make another card featuring a Bugaboo digi image. This one is called "Reindeer Silhouette Snow Globe."
I colored the image very minimally and fussy-cut the image out, framing it with a homemade red shimmer spray. Bugaboo's Catch the Bug Challenge blog offers another challenge called Stella Says Sketch Challenge. Here's the sketch for this one:
 As you can see, I took a little poetic license with the sketch, but the framed image, framed patterned strip, and sentiment are all there, just skewed a bit. LOL
So, crafters, get your Bugaboo images colored, make a card and join me in the Stella Says Stamp Sketch Challenge #221.

Challenges I am Entering
Come & Get It Challenge - Merry Christmas

1 comment:

Pia S said...

Great design for this snowglobe image, it looks beautiful with the added glitter and your choice of colors.
Thanks for entering the Stella Says Sketch and good luck in the challenge!
Pia, Bugaboo GDT