PagesPat's Ponderings

Friday, February 25, 2011

Sweet Treat


Today's card makes me hungry for summer and ice cream treats! I was sorting through my overabundant stash of leftover papers and came across this cute patterned paper, so I had to use Tilda enjoying her cold treat to go along with it. All my papers are bits and pieces leftover from swaps, so I can't ID the pp nor cardstock, but I can let you in on all the fab colors I used to color her with my Copics:
YG03,05; E00,13,35; B93; C3; Y11
I also glitzed the card with CTMH Liquid Glass and Stamped the background with Versamark Champagne Dazzle ink. The pearls are "denim" from Queen & Co.
This card meets the requirements for the new challenge at Cupcake Craft Challenges which asks for cake and/or ice cream any where on the card. Check them out, their sample cards look yummy!
I also entered this card into a challenge at Paper Take Weekly
Theirs is also a sketch challenge, so I am really crossing new frontiers! I don't usually do sketch challenges. I create by sitting at my desk, where I hope inspiration will strike, playing with an image or some paper or an embellie that strikes my fancy. I rarely use sketches, so hopepfully a challenge like this will make me more disciplined (you think?)
Anyway, check them out, they're a lot of fun!

4 comments:

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Too cute, now I want some ice cream :)

Hugs, Holley
http://holleybarnhartsblog.blogspot.com/

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Pat, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and papers you've used. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Sharon Caudle said...

Super cute card! Tilda is adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again soon!
hugs, Sharon

Faye said...

This is such a fun card, totally delish. Thanks for playing with us at Cupcake this week. x