PagesPat's Ponderings

Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Welcome to the 31 Days of Halloween - DAY 15

 

For the better part of 2024, I have been anxiously trying to get to my Cloud backup, where I put ALL of my photos and digital stamps from my old laptop. We're talking pictures of family vacations, weddings, when my husband was alive; images from years of designing for teams on blogger; every scrapbook page I created on my own and at several scrap meets. I was frantic, not getting any response from the host except the message "we no longer support this version of...".

Just a month ago, I found a way to get in, and there everything was!! My most precious memories, a history of my growth as an artist, and all the images I collected and bought and received. And the first thing I did was buy a 128 GB flash drive. I am still in the process of copying EVERYTHING onto that drive. I don't think I can ever trust the cloud again...

My project today is a Design Team make for Halloween & Other Occasions All Year 'round.  I used an image from my "once lost but now found" inventory of digital images from Bugaboo Stamps. It's part of a series, and this one is called "the chosen one". I colored him with Copics and fussy-cut him out to place him into the scene, which is a cool and creepy  paper from Rucola Designs via Mischief Circus (from her Dead or Alive Series).

The paper is leftover from a DCWV stack, as well the assorted stickers. The spider web is a tiny piece of lace I cut off a larger piece. The crow is a silhouette from Google free clipart, and I printed my greeting in Algerian font.

I don't make a lot of Halloween cards as I don't send them out, but I often bring a handmade treat or gift to a neighbor during the holidays - any holidays!! LOL

Challenges I am Entering:

No comments: