PagesPat's Ponderings

Wednesday, June 5, 2024

All about ME

Today's make is a journal page I created using gel pen, markers, diecuts and fun quotes printed off of Pinterest. I have enjoyed a sudden and prolific burst of inspiration, and wanted to highlight this week of artistic endeavors with a new page in my journal.

While most of the quotes I collected are about ART, some just describe the way I'm feeling right now, including my insatiable appetite for cozy mysteries. Honestly, I'm swallowing them so fast I'm surprised I don't have ink on my lips!!

This week I've painted three canvases, tried two new techniques, prepared a large metal wall hanging to alter/upcycle and gathered supplies to create some fun specialty pens. I hope to have them on hand for the Fall craft fair I'm selling at this year. These tasks are in addition to my never-ending de-cluttering project. I've started cleaning out the garage. I'm storing the winter tools and supplies, bringing out the summer items, and filling the trash can with stuff that I never should have kept to begin with! 

How is your month coming along? I hope it's a creative one!

Challenges I am ENTERING:
Art*Journal*Journey  - What Makes You Happy

  

4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Hi Pat, sounds like you're keeping busy! Your journal page is fabulous, so much to see and enjoy! Thanks so much for linking to Matilde's challenge at AJJ. Nice to meet you. And enjoy reading your books! Hugs, Valerie

My name is Erika. said...

Hi Pat. I love your collage. It's great, and uplifting quotes make me happy too. I'm glad you joined Matilde's challenge at Art Journal Journey. I hope we see you again. hugs-Erika

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I laughed at your comment about sleeping with hundreds of authors. I'm sure it's true. too. I also like that you won't give up. I like your very positive attitude. It's a wonderful collage and a perfect addition to Matilde's theme at Art Journal Journey. Thanks for joining us and sharing this lovely journal page. Please don't be a stranger at AJJ.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

My goodness Pat, it doesn't sound like you have a minute to think let alone create, well done you. Fantastic sentiments and words on your page, love them. x