PagesPat's Ponderings

Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Live*Love*Laugh with Me - Dollar Store DIY/Upcycle Project #2

Back to my thrift store find: the bag of Dollar Store wooden canvases. Today's artwork features designer paper, Copic markers and stickers. I adhered my paper with spray adhesive, sanding the edges to keep it inline with the frame's edges. It also gave my piece a nice white line to highlight said edges. 
I used same for the very old (haven't seen it in years!) bird sticker. I dug deep into my stickers bin and found a small sheet of leftover words from a previous project. I finished off my new wall decor by using a Copic marker to create the circle around the words.
A very simple yet nice project to hand up next to the one I did earlier this week. Just to show you what I mean by Dollar Store wooden canvases, here's a photo of a few of them that I had cleaned off...

 
 

No comments: