PagesPat's Ponderings

Saturday, July 1, 2023

A Card for My Son

                        


 For Father's Day this month, I created a humorous card. I used 2 digital images from Scribbles Designs, Carl and Moustache. The background is a photo I took while in Cancun, Mexico, last year. I placed it onto a digi paper from Pixel scrapper A Janner from her Back to Nature Blog Train set. Unfortunately, both my dad and hubby are gone (but not forgotten) but my son is still alive and kicking, living in Florida with his family.

I created my card for the challenge over at Scribbles Designs. The theme is MOUSTACHES, and their challenges run from the 15th to the next month's 14th. See you there!

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Just perfect, love the frog. Sorry for being AWOL.
Faith x