PagesPat's Ponderings

Friday, February 10, 2023

Quill Power

 

Today's post features a Hedgehog using a Scribbles Designs digital image. After coloring my buddy with a light pink Copic, I pulled out my container of paper flowers and arranged them on my hedgehog's body. Afterward, I realized I wanted to create a background, and to do so, I had to remove all those tiny flowers! 

Once I drew and colored the flowers and grass. I adhered the flowers onto my pet (again) and then adhered her onto my new background. I found a cute hedgehog quote on Pinterest, but then thought to  add the "disclaimer" at the bottom. It reads, "not really. I walked thru the flowers, got scared and came out this way." Those quills are pointy and sticky, aren't they?!

You can find at the Scribbles Design Store HERE. It is actually a FREEBIE at the moment, and is called F#188 Dust Bunny. This artwork is a page in my Art Journal. I really like her, and shall name her Dusty.

No comments: