PagesPat's Ponderings

Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Let's Mix It Up!

 

I can't keep my art journal closed. I keep thinking of things I want to draw, pages I want to create, doddles I want to meditate on. So of course today I want to show you my newest page. First, I doodled a bookcase and filled it with books I love to read. I have five real bookcases in my house, and they're filled to the brim.

So after I titled the books, I doodled around them. Then I wanted to say what I was feeling about the doodling, that I LOVE words in all their forms, shapes and conjugations. To enhance the subject, I created a couple bookmarks and added them to the page, as well as ripping parts of pages from magazines to add even more words LOL

If you want to know more about me, zoom in to the book titles. You may be surprised...

2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Very interesting post and page, love the drawings and words. Sorry didn't get to enlarge the book titles, but I should think when I can, I may be surprised?
Faith x

Pat said...

I think you will be surprised. I am a very eclectic reader, and enjoy cozy mysteries, biographies, science fiction & fantasy. But wouldn't be averse to try anything different.