PagesPat's Ponderings

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Memes by Me

In case you didn't catch it on my Facebook page, I created a couple memes to hopefully make you laugh during the stay-at-home period:
I used a digi image from the Squigglefly Store. This one is from Marlene. The background is credited to Rush Ranch and I have a commercial license for it. It's called Good Vibes Journal Card. The font is called El Capitan. (If you noticed, I forgot to write the word "with" between woman and hand sanitizer).
This one uses a digital image from Rick St Dennis. She is part of a collection of characters called Morning Goddesses. I colored her with Copics. BTW, I wear jeans every day, just in case...
The image here is a free clipart I found through Google. I thought it went with the sentiment perfectly. Too perfectly.

I snagged the silhouette from free clipart library, and the paper and stitched frame is from Pixel Scrappers. The font is called Tall Marker.

I hope you enjoyed these memes. I'm looking for more ways to expand my artistic adventures, and since I love humor and puns, these fit me like a glove. Which reminds me, I need another box if I go out again...

No comments: