PagesPat's Ponderings

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Easter During the Zombie Apocalypse


I wonder what Easter would be like during the Zombie appocalypse?  Well, I sure wouldn't want this bunny hopping around my house, hiding eggs and eating brains! LOL

I used a digi image from Meljens Designs called Zombie Bunny (very apropos for my theme) and he is one cute bunny...uh, I mean zombie...uh, I mean...oh, never mind!  Here's a close-up of the image on my gate-fold card.

  Now  get your marshmallow guns out and hide your chocolate!!  Easter's coming!!  Boo!  Mwahaha!

Challenges Entered:
Meljens Designs - Sequins Color Challenge
Open-Minded Crafting Fun - Easter or Pastel Colors

7 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

How funny! Zombie bunnies - that would be very scary! Fun card!!! Hugz!

Kathy said...

I love Meljen's designs, but I've missed this one--quite cute.

NanaConnie said...

Pat, this is so funny! Love the fancy fold. Thanks so much for playing along in our "Easter or Pastel Colors" at Open-Minded Crafting Fun. Good luck in the prize draws and I hope we see you again next challenge.
NanaConnie DT

Crafting Vicky said...

ha ha ha totally adore your card! What a fabulous sentiment for a non typical Easter card :)

Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky. I have a great giveaway so don’t forget to join in  Crafting Vicky giveaway post 

Aluna said...

Very funny!!! I like it :) Thanks for joining us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges. Good Luck, Joanna DT

Unknown said...

LOL I LOVE this!! Awesome image.. Love the fold!! Fantastic!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

- Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
{Scrap A Thousand Words}

Rae Ann said...

Love this image for an Easter card! So funny! The google eyes are a great touch!

Thank you for joining us this week at Meljen’s Designs for our Sequins Color Challenge.