PagesPat's Ponderings

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Never Cut Corners!

At least when it comes to this week's Hambo Hoedown Challenge!  They want us to glam up our corners on our cards, with punches, dies, bling, whatever tickles your fancy!
Please excuse the quality of my photo.  After filming my franddaughter at a Christmas Show they did for an Assisted Living Home, I went to take a pic of my card and found the battery dead.  So I had to use my camera!
Anyway, I made my corners special by using a fantastic corner punch i inherited when i lost contact with an old cropping buddy.  It makes the coolest flash lightning corners!
I colored my newest digi-image from Hambo Stamps, "Santa Monster".  It comes with two sentiments.  I used one on the inside of my card that reads "Season's Greetings, Earthling".  I added a colored and shaped paper clip, and a border of bling, as well as a metal brad to finish off my card.
Hambo Challenge Blog offers a free digi to any challenge player, and they have the cutest images.  Go play in their games!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Love that corner Santa! Love the bling too!

Steph Herbert said...

Love your cute corners! Thanks for playing along at the Hoedown!