PagesPat's Ponderings

Thursday, October 1, 2009

New Layouts

Whew, I have been so busy I hadn't realized that it was ten days ago since my last post! Although work is keeping me hopping, I am beginning to see a light at the end of the tunnel. And my home life allowed me to relax in the craft room recently, so here are the results from my R&R. With cold weather around the corner, we take Bella to the park as much as we can. She just started going down the big slide without her daddy (which doesn't stop him from going down as well). We bought her sand toys but she mostly wants to slide and swing.
I used the two pages I made at the convention at the StoryTellers Club Make & Take. Except for some DCWV Green Stack chipboard embellishments, and a tiny red bow glitzed with Stickles, everything is from the StoryTellers Club pack. Well, except for the free pack of White Chocolate chipboard alphas from Basic Grey. I took their card class and got a goody bag of Basic Grey goodness.
I joined the club and received mt first package of paper and embellies, but have stopped my membership. It just doesn't seem like a lot of stuff for the price, especially when I bargain shop around town.

No comments: