PagesPat's Ponderings

Sunday, September 1, 2019

Getting Sentimental at Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog

Today's card is my DT make for Scribbles Designs. When I saw this digi image from the Scribbles Designs Store, called #146 Moon & Stars, I knew I wanted to try creating a scene like I've seen online. I took my Copics and a square of white cardstock and started coloring the night sky. When I was happy with it, I flicked white paint onto it for the smaller stars.
I wanted to make the "land" part enough of a different color but still keep the moonlight effect. Once I accomplished that, I drew in the tree silhouettes and added white gel pen for the moonlit branches. Then I could go on to making the sentiment and adding a few embossed stars and a line of pearls for embellishment. And my card is finished!
The optional theme at Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog is to feature a sentiment on your card. That's easy for me, as I almost always add a sentiment or greeting to all my cards. One lucky participant in the challenge will win a gift certificate to the Scribbles Store. What a treat! I love the digis from the Scribbles Store! You will too.


No comments: