PagesPat's Ponderings

Saturday, September 1, 2018

It's the Year of the Dog at Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog

I love to journal - using words, pictures, photos, items cut from magazines, and sometimes digital images. Today I used digi images from Scribbles Designs called  #417 Dog Bone and Dog Cookie (a freebie) to create my animal rights page. 

My daughter and I rescued a Silkie Terrier almost three years ago, and we feel strongly about rescuing shelter dogs. At first my page was going to reflect my love for Wilson, our rescue pup, but people should be stewards to all living things. 

Anyway, once in a while, a digi image will inspire me to create a page for my journal. I colored him in blue just so he could stand out on my page. My journal is almost complete. l started it three years ago, altering a composition book into a kind of "my life story" look into my thoughts and emotions and challenges and triumphs.

Do you journal? I have a couple journals in which I write mostly, although I will take out my colored pencils and illustrate a few pages. Then I have my vacation journal, a couple art journals and my water colors journal. Oh, and of course, I have my "book of lists" which is a journal whose pages are comprised of lists (I love making lists).

Whatever you create, have fun with it, and don't forget to link up your project or card with Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog, where the optional challenge theme through the 14th of the month is the Year of the Dog. See you there! 


No comments: