PagesPat's Ponderings

Saturday, September 1, 2018

Ike's Art Sponsors Your Scrapbook Place Challenge Blog

Time for a new Anything Goes challenge at Your Scrapbook Place blog. This month's sponsor is the fabulous Ike's Art. Today, my DT make uses a digi image called Coffee Cup 1, from the  "I LUV Coffee" Set at Ike's Art Store. 
After digitally coloring the image and printing it twice, I placed the the images onto a little "scene" I digitally made, placing it all onto layers of die-cuts and handmade papers. I finished off my card with a line of jewels and one of satin roses. You can't see it in the photo, but I did use Stickles to shimmer up the steam coming from the coffee. Here are the details of my card:

Image: Ike's Art Coffee Cup 1
Digital Elements: Pixel Scrapper's Janet Scott's Yellow Room Paper from Oh Baby Baby PS June 2014 Blog Train; Sunny Faith Rush's Lacy Floral Border; Tina Shaw's Back to School Flowers; and Sheila Reid's Yellow Polka dot Grunge Paint from Outdoor Adventure Kit.
Card Base: DCWV
Roses: Paper Temptress
Misc. Embellishments from my stash

2 comments:

ike said...

Gorgeous and such fantastic colouring. Thank you for using my image and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you all.
Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

* Shell B.* said...

Wow love your card Pat! Now I want that Ike's Art set of Coffee images!!