and Scribbles Designs.
Today I made a hybrid card, one that mixes digital compilation with a hand-colored image, then printed out and ready to slip onto my hubby's pillow before he turns in tonight. I used an image from Scribbles Designs called "Always Kiss Me Good Night." After coloring the image, I photographed it and played in Photoshop, using Decosse's Dynamite Doodles' Gold paper from Glitterati paper pack, yellow and aqua papers and aqua button from Heartland Mini Kit, and red paper from Grungy Christmas Paper pack.
After I printed my card, I added a teal bow placed my card in an envelope, and sealed it with a kiss. Why? Because the theme of this month's challenge at the Path of Positivity is DESIRE, and after almost 40 years of marriage to my husband, I still Desire him in my bed, in my house, in my life.
People can desire many different things--what do you desire most? Show us in a card or project, then link it to the Path of Positivity blog for your chance to win these awesome prizes:
- A $10 gift certificate from Scribbles Designs, one of our guest sponsors this month, for the post or project that the DT deems most inspiring of the bunch.
- A $15 gift certificate from Ike's Art, one of our guest sponsors this month, for a person chosen in a random draw based on all entrants.
- One digital image from Creative Bug Digital SnapShots for each person chosen as a DT Delight.
- A small selection of digital designer papers from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles for one lucky person who leaves a comment on posts published during the challenge timeframe.
- One digital sentiment for every single person who enters the challenge.