Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Anything Goes is the Challenge

Got some time to craft over the weekend and colored up this pretty image from Art by MiRan.
I used up some paper pieces from my stash to make a background, then framed my Copic-colored image, called "Catching Hearts."
I embellished simply with a few candy heart brads and a charm I placed in the middle of a paper flower.
I'm entering my card in the Anything Goes challenge at Art by Miran. And as soon as payday comes along, I will be adding to my Art by Miran inventory.  I LOVE these cute images.

4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is such a bright and cheerful creation.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

nwilliams6 said...

It is a cute image and your card is super cute too! Hugz!

Joey said...

Beautiful make, love this girlie, thanks for joining us at Art by Mi Ran. Joey xx

Tracey M said...

An adorable, fun card! Fab layout!
Thanks for joining us in our Anything Goes Challenge at Artbymiran and good luck!