Happiness means different things to different people. I may have mentioned a few times that I love to make lists. I compiled a list of the first 50 things that make me HAPPY today. Some are trivial, some are key to my whole life; some are temporary, some I hope to have forever. All make me happy in this moment and I am thankful for them. So I used another Fresh Brewed Designs image called "Groovy" and altered a composition book in which I can write this list as well as others.
50 Things That Make Me Happy:
Purple Nail Polish Iced Tea
Double-Stuffed OREOs Girls’ Night Out
Time to Craft Copic Markers
Grandkids a Tech-Savvy Hubby
A Good Book a Good Hair Day
Sushi a Good Nite’s Sleep
My iPod Scented Candles
My Laptop Buttered Popcorn
Fuzzy Socks Sunshine
BFFs a Full Tank of Gas
My Mom lives Nearby My Gram's Still Alive
My daughters Kittens & puppies
My son a Clean House
Rainbows Getting All Bills Paid
Writing Poetry Watercolors
Date Night Christmas
Working Out Riding My Bike
Clean Bill of Health A Finished Canvas
Dancing Making Lists
Swedish Massage Playing Board Games
Lying on the Beach watching Mama Mia w/Wendy
Pizza Flying First Class
Scrapbooking Making ListsI had to stop here, although I could have gone on and on. What about you? Can you come up with 50 things? Is it difficult to stop at 50? What makes you happy at this moment in time? We at the Path of Positivity want to know. Show us in an art project, card or photo. Tell us in a post. Share a poem with us.
We have some lovely prizes to give away. The sponsors and prizes for this challenge are:
- Ten digital images from Creative Bug Digitals for the person out of the top seven who receives the most votes during voting week.
- Three digital images from Ike's World for the post or project that the DT deems most inspiring of the bunch.
- Three digital images from Fresh Brewed Designs, our guest sponsors this month, for a person chosen in a random draw based on all entrants.
- One digital designer paper from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles for one lucky voter who leaves a comment.
- One digital sentiment for every single person who enters the challenge from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles as well.