I started with a green cardstock base and stamped it with white ink and a background stamp of distressed dots, then embossed it. I added a side border with the sentiment "Merry Christmas" in it.
I colored Humphrey and his winter friend with a combination of Copics and Spectrum Noir markers. When I went to put the image on the card, it seemed a bit spare, so I added a large diecut snowflake as a sort of frame for the image, and then added a few smaller snowflakes in the background.
This is my clean and simple Christmas card for the Crafter's Companion December challenge. If you want a chance to win a store voucher, you must use one of the following:
- All CC brands (Humphrey, Toread, SWALK, Sheena, Paintbox Poppets, etc)
- US Specific (Art Kure, Anthony/Burt, Stamp-It Australia)
- UK Specific (Snowman)
- Die’sire folders, flower quilling, etc (as long as you state which it is, or that it came from CC)
- Anything using the Ultimate Tool, Envelobox, etc (please state which board you have used)
- The Darice Embossing Folders
- CC branded products card toppers, anything from the CD-ROMS, the Reddy kits, etc
All challenge entries must be in before December 25, so get that crafting whip cracking! Ho, ho, ho! Enjoy the holidays, and as always, keep crafting!