PagesPat's Ponderings

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Happy Halloween with QKD's 13 Days of Halloween Blog Hop

Well, on this last day of QKD's Thirteen Days of Halloween Blog Hop, I hope you have enjoyed some spooky inspiration, learned a couple tricky techniques, fallen for your new favorite QKD stamps and found some fun in our blogs. If you have just today stumbled onto the blog hop here, oh my goodness, you have a lot of work to do, but you'll reap in a lot of inspiration!  Just start at the QKD Main Blog.
For those who have been hopping throughout the month, thanks for sticking with us.  If you came from Beth's blog today, you got it right!!
We want to wish you all a HAPPY HALLOWEEN today, and I have a great project to share with you with that theme.  I made this bookmark and gave it to my hubby.  From the smile on his face, I think he will have a Happy Halloween every time he picks up the Dean Koontz book he's reading now (perfect timing for the season, huh?).
I used a stamp called Bodice and colored it in Halloween colors.  I used my Epic Six to cut out the frame for my image.  I had a piece of felt pumpkin border left over from another project that I popped onto the front.  A large black brad and a bit of ribbon finished off my project.
Now it's time to pay a visit to Janie and see what she has to offer you on this last day of the blog hop.
Happy crafting, everyone!  Enjoy the holiday!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Great bookmark! Love that image.