PagesPat's Ponderings

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Why did the Chicken Cross the Road?


The theme for this week's Hambo Hoedown is all about Respect for Chickens!! I got the cutest digi image from Hambo Stamps with which to color. Their challenge is to use the Farm Chicken-digi image with dots and stripes. The dotted patterned paper is left over from my Christmas paper stash, as well as the rest of the patterned papers. The bows are Martha Stewart, and I cut out the "Cars" paper with my Epic Six and Nestabilities dies.
I colored my daring chicken with Copics: Y11,15,17; YR02,16,61 & R29.
So why did he cross the road? The inside of my card tells you that he crossed the road..."to wish you a Happy Birthday!"
Now why don't you "cross the road" and visit Hambo challenge blog for some great prizes and a free digi image!

5 comments:

Linda W. said...

Oh very very cute Pat! Great idea!

Silli said...

Pat, your card is so funny, love the image and love the bows...fabby colors...

Christy said...

What an adorable card! Love your coloring. Thanks for joining us at the Hoedown!

Karin said...

Love the bright colors and his little sign :) Thanks for playing at the Hoedown!

Unknown said...

Terrific! Love the papers, shapes, everything.