PagesPat's Ponderings

Thursday, January 1, 2009

How would you like to start the New Year with this scrumptious tidbit? That's my granddaughter Bella, the love of my life. She spent the night here while Mommy went out to ring in the new Year at Navy Pier downtown Chicago. She must have known something was special, that girl did NOT want to go to sleep last night!
But now she's rested and ready for a new year. Her fave Christmsa present was the fold-out Disney Princess Couch/Bed. She runs to it and sits and lies in it. I must say it is the coolest thing I've seen in a while!
I'm ready to get to Michael's today--20% off coupon in hand. I have no more adhesive left in the house except a couple tubes of Glue Sticks. So I'm in a sticky situation (har har). Enjoy all the blessings that come your way this year!!

1 comment:

SDUFERN said...

Pat I love your new blog. LifeHouse is one of my favorite bands. Did you ever see the theatrical performance to it?
It gave me tears first time I saw it. Happy New Year Girlfriend.
Sandi