PagesPat's Ponderings

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Bella's Second Year Album



I had so many pics of my beautiful Bella that I just had to do a page with all the extras to start her Second Year Album off.

I used leftover alpha stickers, and some flourish diecuts I had made last year from the QUikKutz Revolution, in keeping with the stash bash rules.







Her album really starts with her First Birthday party. The large-ish photo in the right corner of the first page is actually the invitation I sent to guests, with the caption "I'll Be Looking for You...at my first birthday party. I have so many more pics of the party, at least four more of her eating her bday cake. I might have to re-do the page and put the two pics of her and her cake onto a folder mat, so that I can open it and place the other photos hidden inside.


I was so busy this Christmas I ended up not taking as many pics as I usually do of all the Christmas festivities! But these pics show her off the best, and now her album is up-to-date and ready for her next visit (hopefully soon).

No comments: