PagesPat's Ponderings

Monday, June 15, 2020

Success on the Path of Positivity

My card today represents the lifetime of hard work and practice it took these holiday penguins to successfully perform their pyramid. But you know what they say, "fall seven times, get up eight". I get it. I have plenty of colored images that were failures, canvases and water colors that went into the trash.
But I haven't stopped crafting and creating art. I'm learning from these failures so that I can build that knowledge and experience into Successes. Note the background paper. It's upside down, which, after looking at it, I decided to keep my mistake because they kind of look like multi-colored trees, thereby turning it into another Success. The image is  from Scribbles Designs and is called  #244 Penguin Pyramid.
So I guess you have figured out by now that the optional theme this month at the Path of Positivity Challenge blog is SUCCESS. Here are the details of the challenge:
  • In order to be considered eligible for this month's prizes, remember that general types of  projects/posts will not qualify for the prizes UNLESS they are also positive, inspirational, motivational or encouraging in some nature. Prizes this month include:
  • A $10 gift certificate from Ike's Art, our guest sponsor for this month, for a person chosen in a random draw based on all qualifying entrants.
  • ONE image (value of $5 or less) from Scribbles Designs, for the post or project that the team deems most inspiring of the bunch based on all qualifying entrants.
  • One digital image from Creative Bug Digital SnapShots for each person chosen as a DT Delight.

1 comment:

ScrappyHorses said...

Pat, I always love reading your blog! ...and I didn't even notice the background was upside down; I had to scroll back up to see what it was! hahaha I have to say, just yesterday I was experimenting with hair colors on some digis and they ALL ended up in the un-use/disaster page of the trial and error book! I keep them so maybe I won't try that again! hahaha These penguins are so cute and I have to say, I love the background upside down for this fun scene! Take care!