PagesPat's Ponderings

Sunday, December 2, 2018

All I Want for Christmas...

 

So many friends, so many Christmas cards needed. Here's another card, this one destined for my letter carrier. I had to use Stella from Bugaboo Designs with the sentiment inside reading:
"...is Santa's naughty Boy list"
I am still diligently using up my stash, although the temptation to run to Michael's is almost irresistible. However, I need to use up before I buy up. That's what keeps a craft room from becoming a crap room...

You can find "Stella Christmas - Boy List" digi at the Bugaboo Store HERE.   Now to get back to my Christmas card making. Happy crafting!
Challenges I am Entering:
International Art & Soul - Funny Christmas
Card Mania - Christmas
Merry Little Christmas - AG (Christmas)

*Don't forget Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog's 12 Days of Christmas Raise the Hoof celebration. Here's a clue to Day 1's question:

Shhh! It's our secret! See you there!

5 comments:

Joy Wilson said...

Very cute card! I’m right ther with you trying to resist Michaels!!
Merry Christmas, Joy
Joyfullystamps.blogspot.com

Christine Harrop said...

What's not to like about Bugaboo? Thanks for sharing your cute card with us at IAAS. We hope to see you again soon. Christine DT

Jen Leeflang said...

I love the touch of bling on your super card! We're so happy that you joined us for Bugaboo Stamps' Holiday Chaos this year - good luck!
Jen L
Bugaboo Stamps DT

VEANA R. said...

What a beautiful card!
Thank you for playing with us at Card Mania Challenge !
Hugs, Veana R.-DT
https://veanar1.blogspot.com/

Niki said...

That Bugaboo set is a hoot! Great layout on your card, I love it! Thank you for posting in the Merry Little Christmas Challenge!

Niki C.
Design Team
Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog