PagesPat's Ponderings

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Ike's World Challenges Celebrates Easter and Spring

It looks like Mother Nature has finally settled down into a new season, Spring. Nature is always a great inspiration for art in any form, so it makes sense for Ike's World Challenge Blog to offer an optional twist of Spring or Easter to its Anything Goes theme.
Everyone in my family knows I am a comic, so I created an easel card featuring flowers and bunnies, but...I had to twist it into a punny card. I think easel cards make the best riddle cards to deliver that punchline, don't you? So, do you know how many rabbits it takes to change a light bulb? 
One! If it hops right to it! (If you groaned, then my pun was successful) I used two images from Ike's Art, Bunny on Shelf and Smashing Idea. Instead of trying to color in the light bulb, I decided to keep the image uncolored but print it on white copy paper.
You have until Sunday to link up your card or project at Ike's World Challenge Blog. The theme is optional and you may use any images you like to play along, but if you use an IKEsART image, you will be entered twice into the voting for a gift certificate to the store. Happy crafting!  

1 comment:

ike said...

That is so fabulous and very funny. I just love the colours and all the super bunnies. I agree that easel cards are the best for puns. Such a clever idea. Thank you very much for making this little beauty for me at IWC :-)
Hugz
IKE xxx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog